在日常的學習、工作、生活中,肯定對各類范文都很熟悉吧。范文書寫有哪些要求呢?我們怎樣才能寫好一篇范文呢?下面是小編為大家收集的優秀范文,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。
餐廳情景對話中文篇一
引導語:大家喜歡吃地道的中國菜嗎,以下是百分網小編分享給大家的情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了,歡迎練習!
a i'm glad we came here. this is really delicious!
很高興來到這里。這真的很美味。
b i was worried you would think it was too far to drive.
我擔心你會覺得開車太遠。
a well, it's true i've never driven two hours just to get really, i think it's worth it.
這倒是真的,我從未開過兩個小時的'車子,只是為了吃頓午餐。但是不錯,我覺得很值得。
b i think if you try some more authentic chinese food,you might understand how we students from taiwan suffer.
如果你再吃些地道的中國菜,你就會了解我們臺灣學生所遭受的了。
a how do you mean "suffer"?
你說“遭受”是什么意思?
b i mean, in milwaukee there is no good chinese we miss the food in taiwan too mes we just have to drive down here to chicago to find something better.
在密爾瓦基市都沒有好吃的中國菜,所我們很懷念臺灣的食物。有時候我們只好開車下來芝加哥找些好吃的東西。
a even in the winter?
連冬天都這樣嗎?
b yes, even in the winter.
是的,甚至在冬天也是這樣。
a and even if it takes two hours, huh?
而且甚至要花兩個小時,是嗎?
b why not? i've been craving good food for three weeks now.i'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!
有何不可呢?我已經渴望美食三個星期了。我受夠了漢堡包和比薩。
a well, this really is delicious, i have to admit.i can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.
這真的很好吃,我必須承認。現在我比較能夠了解為什么你和你的朋友總是在抱怨。
b don't tease me! good food is really important to chinese!
別取笑我了!美食對中國人來說是很重要的。
a i know. i can see that. this is what is called "dim sum," right?
我知道,看得出來。這就是“點心”對不對?
b yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in america.
是的,這些菜肴都是不同的點心。在美國除了少數幾個城市,你找不到這類食物的。
a so when you chinese think of chinatown,you mostly think of food. is that right?
所以當你們中國人想到中國城,幾乎都想到吃的,對不對?
b of course.i will try to buy some things at the asian grocery down the block i can do a little cooking in my apartment.
當然。我還要在下一條街的亞洲雜貨店買些東西。那么我就可以在自己的公寓煮些東西。
a and maybe we can go to a good italian restaurant for dinner, after the o has some great italian restaurants.
也許參觀完博物館,我們可以去意大利餐廳吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的意大利餐廳。
b no way!
絕不!
a what do you mean?
你是什么意思?
b we're going up to the "new" chinatown for dinner.i already know where we're going to go.
我們要去新中國城吃晚餐。我已經知道我們要去哪里了.
a alright, alright. i am happy to try more chinese it be dim sum again?
好吧,好吧,我很樂意多吃些中國菜。又是吃點心嗎?
b no, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to 'll try more taiwanese style up at the "new" chinatown.
不是。點心通常是午餐吃的,有時候更接近早餐的時間。我們要在新中國城多吃些臺灣菜。
a taiwanese style? isn't dim sum taiwanese style?
臺灣菜?點心不是臺灣菜嗎?
b no, dim sum is more cantonese of course you can buy it in taiwan.
不是,點心比較像是廣東菜。當然在臺灣也買得到。
a i wonder if you can cook things this good.
我在想,你能煮得這么好吃嗎?
b i'm a great cook actually. you will see.
事實上我很會做菜,你等著看好了。
s("content_relate");【情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了】相關文章:
常見的英語情景對話
08-17
安全英語情景口語對話08-17
海邊沖浪英語情景對話08-16
環保的英語口語情景對話08-16
英語口語的情景對話練習08-15
英語情景對話之談論安全08-17
機場情景英語口語對話08-17
英語日常情景口語對話08-16
領養寵物英語情景口語對話08-16
好萊塢情景英語口語對話08-16